A Place for Groups
We can accommodate groups of up to 80 people in the dining room on the ground floor, and 40 people in the Sarto room downstairs as well as 70 people on our “terrace at the foot of the slopes”. In the event of bad weather you can shelter under 2 huge parasols and keep warm thanks to the infrared heating and rugs.
NB: In the evening, groups can have a pre-dinner drink on the terrace (the suggested drink being mulled wine).
You can then move into our cosy interior at your leisure.
Our all inclusive menus
Our all inclusive menus include: A pre-dinner drink, entrée, main course, dessert, coffee and wine.
You can also add any of the following:
- Genepy sorbet
- A menu catering for various dietary requirements
- Regional cheeses or hot cheeses
- Savoy rather than table wine
- Soft drink, fruit juice or beer instead of wine
- Still or sparkling mineral water
- A 3cl shot of genepy
- La Grolla (original recipe from the Aosta valley)
- Open bar
- Entertainment with a duo of musicians; low key during the meal then dance music once the tables have been pushed aside
Contact us for a tailored quote.